Another gambling year is running like clockwork and that means that plenty of awards will be given to hard-working industry professionals at EGR Operators Awards 2018. This year’s edition of the world-class iGaming show is expected to gather more than 800 pros where the best of the best will be rewarded for setting standards in various categories. Starting from online casinos and affiliate programs to suppliers of online slots and betting companies, all attendees will be pleased to take part in such a great gambling event!
EGR Operator Awards 2018 Approaches Its Entry Closing Date
The entry closing date for EGR Operator Awards 2018 is closer than you think so if you want to send an application, you better hurry up. It’s been two months now since the entry opening date and the 24th of August as the entry closing date is now here at our doorstep.
The world’s leading online gaming companies will meet once again at what is considered the most prestigious event in the iGaming calendar. This year’s manifestation will take place at the luxurious Grosvenor House Hotel on London’s Park Lane and the date is set on the 25th of October 2018.
Closing entry date for EGR Operator Awards 2018 is the 24th of August!
As you probably know by now, EGR Operator Awards includes different award categories with each of them being focused on a particular iGaming sector. Unlike the EGR Operator Awards 2017 spectacle, this edition of the famous gambling event will allow you to witness the award ceremony for a couple of new gambling categories including the following:
- Affiliate of the year
- Operator of the year
- Exchange operator of the year
- Employer of the year
- Rising Star
- Socially responsible operator
- Sports betting operator
- Horce race betting operator
Headline categories such as Affiliate of the year where judges will evaluate key criteria like differentiation and quality of offering, growth, innovation, strong partnership relationships and quality and scale of traffic, will be subject to a unique final judging process. That means that all companies shortlisted for the headline categories will get an opportunity to send a representative who will present their submission to the judging panel.
A Quick View of the EGR Operator Awards 2017 Winners
Before you start calculating the time that you have left with to send the application, take a look at the list of the EGR Operator Awards 2017 categories and winners:
- Affiliate programme – Casumo
- Spread betting operator – Spreadex
- Social operator – Product Madness
- sSports operator – Danske Spil
- Fantasy sports – Dribble
- Customer services operator – Betsson Group
- In-house product – Colossus Bets
- Mobile poker product – The Stars Group
- Mobile bingo product – Mecca Bingo
- Mobile casino product – LeoVegas
- Mobile sports product – bet365
- Football betting operator – Sky Betting & Gaming
- Marketing Campaign – The Stars Group
- In-play sports operator – Sky Betting & Gaming
- Slots operator – Kindred
- Lottery operator – Lottoland
- Bingo affiliate – WhichBingo
- Casino affiliate – Better Collective
- Sports affiliate – Skores
- Game of the year – Wild Toro slot by Elk Studios
According to the announcements coming from the organizers, chances are that EGR Operator Awards 2018 event will be at least twice as glamorous compared to the last year’s show. That’s an additional reason for you to apply as soon as possible and witness this amazing happening first hand. There’s still time until the 24th of August!